Inspired by the demand and popularity of the new Chicago C trumpet, and with understanding the diverse needs of today's orchestral players, we proudly bring you the new C180SL229PC "Philly" C trumpet. The "Philly" C combines the unique design elements of the C180SL229CC but with a standard weight bell to give player the same ease response but with a broader sound.
The Bach C180 series trumpets are the number one selling professional orchestral trumpets in the world. The C180SL229PC "Philly" C Trumpet features a .462" large bore, special 25C mouthpipe based on Vincent Bach's original design, and a standard weight #229 one-piece hand-hammered professional bell with a classic French bead flat rim providing a quick response with outstanding projection and broader tone. The 1st valve thumb ring allows for easier tuning adjustment. Narrower bell to valve casing and valve casing to mouthpipe braces improve resonance. The silver-plate finish provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound. The Philly C trumpet is the perfect choice when you need a quick response with a big broad sound.
- .462" large bore
- Standard weight one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #229 bell with classic French bead flat rim with soldered bell wire
- Special #25CC leadpipe based on 1947 design
- Wide foot bell to leadpipe braces
- Narrower braces at bell to valve casing and valve casing to leadpipe
- Thumb ring on first valve
- Narrow tuning slide....1947 design
- Single brace on tuning slide
- Bead rings on all slides
- Hexagon shaped pull knobs
- 1st slide thumb ring
- 3rd slide pin stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 7C mouthpiece
- C180C woodshell case
Your purchase of this instrument comes with a year of our Comprehensive Maintenance Program absolutely free. Click logo below for more information.