This model features: aluminum bell set in F57-C88 range; soft rolling case with retractable handle; 8" tunable practice pad; combination stand with X-style stand top and snare stand top; music rack; mallets; and Vic Firth SD1 drumsticks. For realistic practice and performance, note names are not printed on the bars. Note name stickers are included and can be applied to the bars if desired.
- Bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners using accidentals to find C, and allowing more 2-octave scale studies.
- By not including note names on the tone bar surface, this mode helps to facilitate a more realistic practice and performance thereby challenging students to develop at the same rate as other instruments.
- X-style bell stand with basket offer convenience and stability.
- Rolling bag with retractable handle aids in transport and stands upright without falling over.
- Note names included on stickers inside the case.
- Band director designed.